IDECOM: New educational methods for training prison staff steering committee
“IDECOM – Innovation, Development and Communication for a better education in Prison Systems” project aims the development and implementation of new educational methods in the training of prison staff.
Steering committee meeting of the IDECOM project took place in Lisbon, on the 9th and 10th July 2015.
Project partners include:
– ANP National Prison Administration of Romania, prison of Timisoara, Romania
– BSAFE LAB Law enforcement, justice and public safety research and technology transfer laboratory of Beira Interior University, Portugal
– IPS_Innovative Prison Services (Qualify Just, Ltd), Portugal
– Ministerul Justitiei al Republicii Moldova, Departamentul Institutiilor Penitenciare (prison administration), Moldova
– CPIP Centrul Pentru Promovarea Invatarii Permanente, Romania
– Centrul de studii penitenciare – West University of Timisoara, Romania
– Ceza ve Tevkifevleri Genel Müdürlüğü (Turkish prison administration), Turkey
– EUROPRIS The European Organisation of Prison and Correctional Services, The Netherlands
For further information about the IDECOM project contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org