IDECOM steering committee meeting in Lisbon
Steering committee meeting of the IDECOM project took place in Lisbon, on the 9th and 10th July 2015.
“IDECOM – Innovation, Development and Communication for a better education in Prison Systems” project aims the development and implementation of new educational methods in the training of prison staff.
Project partners include:
– ANP National Prison Administration of Romania, prison of Timisoara, Roménia
– BSAFE LAB Law enforcement, justice and public safety research and technology transfer laboratory of Beira Interior University, Portugal
– IPS_Innovative Prison Services (Qualify Just, Ltd), Portugal
– Ministerul Justitiei al Republicii Moldova, Departamentul Institutiilor Penitenciare (prison administration), Moldávia
– CPIP Centrul Pentru Promovarea Invatarii Permanente, Roménia
– Centrul de studii penitenciare – West University of Timisoara, Roménia
– Ceza ve Tevkifevleri Genel Müdürlüğü (Turkish prison administration), Peru
– EUROPRIS The European Organisation of Prison and Correctional Services, The Netherlands
For further information about the IDECOM project contact us by e-mail email@example.com