Desenvolvimento de liderança
In corrections this topic is crucial, as well-run organizations are brought into being by intelligent and competent leadership, hence fostering constructive prison and probation environments and operations.
In the current context of correctional systems – just as it happens with other organizations – leadership plays a key role in their management and sustainability.
Many contemporary leadership theories seek to explain how leaders should proceed in order to achieve high levels of commitment and what roles they must play in order to achieve this.
In corrections, this topic is of crucial importance, given that well-run organizations pretty much depend on intelligent, competent and even inspiring leadership.
Within this framework of thought, the development of key managerial skills oriented for potential leaders in specific prison and probation management settings, along with other training scopes, can be very important.
Our leadership development training courses (using both traditional face-to-face methods and/or e-learning and gamification approaches) are developed with the broad aims of:
- preparing leaders and work teams for dynamic leadership and for delivering high-performance operations;
- establishing a plan of action and learning at the level of leadership development and the preparation of high-performance teams;
- taking on the roles that feature authentic leadership;
- applying the mechanisms of the games in the performance of the leadership assignments;
- enhancing the effectiveness of communication and the motivation of followers;
- structuring and leading high performance teams.
Additionally, the following are an excerpt of training courses that we have developed from scratch and that we’re experienced providing:
- Leadership in prison management (top, middle and potential management);
- Business scorecard solution;
- Human resources management;
- Integrated approach to tackle prisoners with specific vulnerabilities;
- Case management in the prison context;
- Educational counseling to inmates;
- Process Automation and Modulation
- Reinsertion: dealing with inmates return to family;
- Communication management skills;
- Systems Interoperability – Services Analysis;
- Process Automation and Modulation;
- e-Tutoring: promotion and creation of e-Learning contents.