gestão de voluntários
We create and implement volunteers management programmes across all areas of the offender rehabilitation system.
Criminal justice facets often require that volunteer work is streamlined and managed effectively. Such intervention and related processes tend to improve the organisations’ performance, corporate culture traits, as well as the ability to liaise with the community.
In this framework, we create and implement volunteer management programmes in all areas of the criminal justice system, regardless of the country or jurisdiction of operation.
We address the full spectrum of the volunteer work and volunteers’ management function, nomeadamente:
- supervision and communication with volunteers;
- liability coverage for volunteers;
- screening and matching;
- collection of information on volunteer involvement;
- written policies and job descriptions;
- recognition activities;
- annual measurement of impact;
- training and professional development;
- training for staff in working with volunteers.